I came to a point where I needed solitude and just stop the machine of ‘thinking’ and ‘enjoying’ what they call ‘living’, I just wanted to lie in the grass and look at the clouds.~ Jack Kerouac
I think I have reached the phase of my life whereby I have low tolerance of nonsense.
As define by Dictionary.com, nonsense is:
- words or language having little or no sense or meaning.
- conduct, action, etc., that is senseless, foolish, or absurd
- impudent, insubordinate, or otherwise objectionable behavior:
- something absurd or fatuous
- anything of trifling importance or of little or no use
I just want to vanish into thin air and be in my little bubble, doing things that I love. Sometimes, I wonder what happened along history that made life so realistic, or at least that’s what happened to my surrounding. Is it really hard to balance between survival and doing the things that you love at the same time? Sometimes, I wonder how long more would I be able to stay in the corporate world. E.