Once again, I am going to make another resolution for the new year. This year, I will be concentrating on my needs of self-actualisation (refers to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs). Why do I say that? 2013 is a year whereby I will focus on starting to fulfill my long-term goals (and dreams). It’s about time I do something about them since I have more time on hand now, and I had acquired some knowledge and skills. I need to keep myself busy and helpful. To be honest, I can’t tolerate my life being stagnant. Well, because I believe that if you get too used to your life being stagnant, you may not want to move forward as you fear of coming out of your comfort zone.
For the year of 2013,
- I am going to grow my hair long. I don’t really miss the days whereby I have long and untidy hair. It’s just that, it is at an awkward length now.
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly. This year, I shall undergo on a strict diet; learn to eat vegetables and more fruits. More importantly, I have to exercise regularly so as to keep myself fit and tone. Obviously, the secondary objective of eating healthy and exercising is for vanity.
- Start on my “to-do” list. I do not want to elaborate more on this, as I do not want to jinx it. Hopefully, I would be able to deliver the good news in about three months time.
- Start on a 365 days project. I had decided on drawing a series “Cats in Crime” everyday and the first illustration “Happy 2013” was released before this post. Hopefully, I would not break this resolution in less than 24 hours.
- Lastly, I would like to travel when opportunities arise. I just love to travel.
Yes, other than those nitty gritty (such as being happy and enjoy what life brings you), these are the resolutions that I have in mind for the year of 2013. Oh! Some the resolutions are similar to my bucket list, but it is never to late to start, right?
That’s all for now! SALUT!